1. Web site use
You may download, view, copy and print information, logos, artwork, text, video, audio, photographs, graphics and other materials (collectively, "Materials") from the Site subject to the following:
- Permission to use Materials is granted by Legion International Limited provided that the copyright notice set out below and this permission notice appear on all copies.
- Permission to use Materials is for information or personal use only and may not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media; and no modification of any Document may be made.
- Use for any purpose other than as authorised in this statement is expressly prohibited and Legion International Limited reserves the right to prosecute any violations to the maximum extent possible.
- The use of Materials specified above does not include the use or copying of designs or layout of the Site. No logo, graphic, sound or image from this Site may be copied or transmitted unless expressly permitted by Legion International Limited.
2. Copyright, trademark and patent information
© 2007 Legion International Limited. All rights reserved. Legion is the trademark of Legion International Limited and its related companies. Patents or patent applications may apply to software, products or services provided by Legion International Limited through the Site.
3. Access, passwords and security
Access to the Site may be monitored by Legion International Limited. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any password(s) you are given to access some or all areas of the Site, and are fully responsible for activities that occur under your password(s). You agree to notify Legion International Limited immediately of any unauthorised use of your password(s). You agree that Legion International Limited may, in its sole discretion, at any time terminate your password-access to the site.
4. Third party web sites, content, products and services
While Legion International Limited uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Site, Legion International Limited makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracies. Except as provided in any associated license agreement, the Materials made available at this Site are provided "AS IS", without warranties of any kind. Legion International Limited makes no warranty, representation or guarantee as to the content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the Materials or that the Materials may be relied upon for any reason. For the purposes of this section, "Legion International Limited" shall include Legion International Limited, and its divisions, subsidiaries, successors, parent companies, and their employees, partners, principals, agents and representatives, and any third-party providers or sources of Materials.
6. Limitation of liability
Under no circumstances shall Legion International Limited be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, from the use of, or reliance on, the Materials. NEITHER LEGION INTERNATIONAL LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES OR LICENSORS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OR INACCURACY OF DATA, OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTHING IN THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL LIMIT LEGION INTERNATIONAL LIMITED'S LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY ITS NEGLIGENCE OR THE NEGLIGENCE OF ITS EMPLOYEES. For the purposes of this section, "Legion International Limited" shall include Legion International Limited, and its divisions, subsidiaries, successors, parent companies, and their employees, partners, principals, agents and representatives, and any third-party providers or sources of Materials.
All matters relating to your access to, and use of, the Site will be governed by, and construed in accordance with English law. Any legal action or proceeding relating to your access to, or use of, the Site shall be instituted in an English court of law. You agree to submit to the jurisdiction of an English court of law in any such legal action or proceeding.